The EcoFlow Smart Home Panel is a smart home battery system made specifically for the EcoFlow DELTA Pro Ecosystem. The Smart Home Panel connects the EcoFlow DELTA Pro power station directly to your home’s wiring, linking up to 10 of your home circuits for uninterrupted power during power cuts. When the mains power goes down, the Smart Home Panel instantly switches to battery backup mode using any connected DELTA Pro units.
- Backup Power – The Smart Home Panel will switch to battery backup mode in within 20ms using your DELTA Pro unit(s), providing up to 7200W of power and up to 25kWh of energy when the grid goes down.
- EcoFlow App Control Monitor – Manage each of the 10 circuits through the EcoFlow app to see how much power is being used.
- Peak Rate Avoidance – If you are on a time-of-use billing rate, you can use the Smart Home Panel and attached DELTA Pro(s) to store energy when rates are low and consume it when rates are high. The app gives real-time metrics and lets you avoid peak rates.
- Sustainable & Self-Sufficient – When you attach MC4-compatible solar panels to the DELTA Pro, your home gets more eco-conscious. The Smart Home Panel links renewable solar energy to your wall outlets, lighting, and other fixtures.
- The Smart Home Panel needs to be installed by a licensed electrician. A list of registered electricians can be found here: https://safeelectric.ie
- If the smart panel is being purchased to go alongside an existing set up (fuse box), please check the available area in your room to allow ample room for installation and after use.
- A separate RCD Panel is required. Please contact us for further information.
What’s in the box: 1. EcoFlow Smart Home Panel + 3 x Relay Modules (6A) + 7 x Relay Modules (16A) + 3 x Relay Modules (30A), 2. 1 x Infinity Cable, 3. Wall Mounts, 4. Wire Connectors, 5. User Manual.
|Product||EcoFlow Smart Home Panel|
|Size||50 x 33 x 12 cm|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Standard Connector||EcoFlow Infinity Port|
|Rated System Voltage||240V|
|Maximum number of Circuits Controlled||10|
|Rated Relay Module Current||6A, 13A, 16A, 20A, 30A|
|Rated Maximum DELTA Pro Input||7200W Max (2 x 3600W)|
|DELTA Pro Charging Power||6800W Max (2 x 3400W)|
|Max Connected Battery Energy||21.6 kWh (6 x 3.6kWh)|
|Temperature Range||-4 °F ~ 113 °F (-20 °C ~ 45 °C)|
|Warranty Description||3 Years|
|Installation||Use a Registered Electrical Contractor|
There are no reviews yet.