Off Your Grid’s Affiliate Policy and Guidelines
- There is no limit to the amount that you can earn with the program.
- Cookie Lifetime: 30 days.
- Earn a percentage commission on agreed products.
To become an affiliate:
- You must be an individual of 18 years or older.
- Your activity must comply at all times with Data Protection Laws.
- You may only use the affiliate program to conduct business activity and not as a consumer.
- You may not create your own links without our authorisation.
- We may terminate the qualifying links associated with an engagement at any time. If such links are terminated, you must promptly remove them. Should You fail to promptly terminate these links, we may redirect the links without compensation to you.
- If you believe that your reports contain an error, you must notify us(with a copy of same) within ten (10) days after the end after the completion of the monthly service period (or within such period otherwise agreed to by you as part of an engagement), or the report will be deemed accepted by you.
- We will notify you of reporting errors using the contact information that you provided in the affiliate application. You will have ten (10) days after receiving this information to confirm or query same.
- You acknowledge and agree that you retain full responsibility for fulfilling your obligations with respect to VAT or other taxation.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY – to the extent permitted by applicable law, the total liability of Off Your Grid, for any claims made under this agreement will not, in the aggregate, exceed an amount equal to the lesser of (a) the average of commission fees payable to you during the three (3) month period prior to any such claim, and (b) €200. You recognise and acknowledge that this limitation of liability is fair and reasonable, in light of the fact that we provide this service at no charge to you.
- Upon at least fourteen (14) days’ prior written notice, we may, at any time, (a) add to, remove or otherwise amend any or all terms, conditions and/or other provisions of this agreement, including any policies or (b) add, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the agreement.
- Upon termination of this agreement and/or your participation, you will immediately cease to use and remove from all site(s), all links and other content or materials provided to you in connection with your participation in the affiliate program.
- You are not and will not be deemed to be a vendor, supplier or provider of our goods or services. Affiliates are independent contractors and not partners or joint venturers. This agreement is governed by applicable civil legislation and nothing in this agreement will confer upon either party any authority to obligate or bind the other in any respect or cause either party to have a fiduciary or employment relationship with the other.
Once you apply for our program through the Off Your Grid Website, we will review your application to make sure we are the right fit for you 🙌🏼