The EcoFlow DELTA 2 Extra Battery charges and discharges in unison with your Delta 2.
- Expand your Delta 2 with an Extra Battery – The DELTA 2‘s capacity can be expanded from 1024Wh to 2048Wh with the Delta 2 Extra Battery.
- Internal Storage Compartment – The Delta 2 Extra Battery has a handy storage area for your cables and accessories, conveniently saving space at home or on the go.
- Built in Display Screen – Get all the same information about the battery percent as the main unit, remaining recharge time, hours left, and more on the built-in screen.
- EcoFlow App – Check the battery’s status anywhere from the EcoFlow app.
- 5 year Warranty – The new EcoFlow Delta 2 extra battery comes with a 5 year worry-free warranty.
What’s in the box: 1. EcoFlow DELTA 2 Smart Extra Battery, 2. DELTA 2 Extra Battery Cable, 3. User Manual and Warranty Card.
|Product||EcoFlow DELTA 2 Extra Battery|
|Size||40.0 (L) x 21.1. (W) x 28.1 cm (H)|
|Battery Type||LFP (LiFePO4 battery) Cycle life 3000 cycles to 80+% capacity|
|Battery Capacity in Wh||1024 Wh|
|Extra Battery Input Port (Input)||51.2V = 1024W Max (X-Stream and solar dual charging)|
|Extra Battery Input Port (Output)||51.2V = 2048W Max|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||68°F to 86°F(20°C to 30°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||14°F to 113°F (-1 0 °C to 45°C)|
|Charge Temperature||32°F to 113°F(0°C to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 113°F (-1 0 °C to 45°C) (optimal: 68°F to 86°F [20°C to 30°C])|
|Protection||Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|