The EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator allows you to use either unleaded petrol (1.8KW) or LPG (liquid propane 1.6KW) as a fuel source, when other options are not available to you. The generator is not only designed to automatically charge the Delta Pro, Delta Max and Power Kits, it can also be used as a stand alone independent generator.
- Safety Alerts – The Dual Fuel Smart Generator keeps you in the know with a carbon monoxide detector, fuel alert, engine oil alert, temperature protection, overload avoidance, and more. All are clearly visible with indicators on the unit, and all (excluding fuel alert) can trigger an auto-shutdown to keep you and your batteries safe.
- Easy LPG Set Up – Plug into the LPG inlet without the need for tools. Once set up, you can use the generator seamlessly as it auto-switches modes, allowing you to power up in seconds with the electric start button. LPG can be stored for long periods of time and creates less fumes.
- Automatic Start Up – The Smart Generator automatically starts when your DELTA Pro, DELTA Max or Power Kit drops to a predetermined battery level. Once the desired charge level is reached, the engine shuts down to avoid extra fuel waste, emissions, and noise. *The EcoFlow Delta Pro to Smart Generator Adapter (sold separately) is required to use this automated function with the Delta Pro and Power Kits.
- Smart Control & Realtime Monitoring – Use the EcoFlow app to control and monitor from afar. Once connected via Bluetooth or WiFi you can set the auto-start and stop function, control DC output levels, and switch on Eco mode, all while getting a full suite of monitoring and alerts.
- Efficient DC Charging – The Smart Generator charges your power station directly with DC, unlike other generators which leads to an approx. 10% increased efficiency, saving you time and money.
- Four Easy Start Options – Electric start, Recoil (pull) start, EcoFlow App, Auto Start.
- Run your Generator and Charge your Devices – The Smart Generator allows you to charge your unit as well as power your appliances at the same time, outputting up to 1800W* through an AC port. You can charge your DELTA Max to full in 1.5 hours, or your DELTA Pro in 2.7 hours.
*The total output of DC and AC is 1600W in LPG mode.
* Prioritises AC output when needed to keep your devices on.
* One full tank adds 5.4kWh or 20kWh with LPG*2 to your ecosystem.
* Measured with a 9KG (20lb) LPG tank. The power is not limited to this amount. It depends on the size of the LPG tank.
What’s in the box: 1. EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator, 2. Extra Battery Connection Cable, 3. Oil Funnel, 4. Screwdriver, 5. Spark Plug Socket, 6. Breaker Bar, 7. Double-ended Spanner, 8. LPG Hose, 9. User Manual, 10. Warranty Card.
|Product||EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)|
|Size||59.7 (L) x 30.0 (W) x 47.5 cm (H)|
|Material||Aluminium Alloy & Plastic|
Engine Type: Single cylinder, four-stroke, forced-air cooling, overhead valve
Engine Displacement: 79.7CC
Cooling System: Forced air
Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol / LPG
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4L
Engine Oil Capacity: 0.38L
Continuous Working Time (Petrol): 3.5Hrs (Full load)
Noise Level: 56-67 dB (Full load at a distance of 7 meters)
Model of Spark Plug: A5RTC (TORCH)
Start Mode: Electric
|Generator||Generator Type: Inverter Generator
Power Factor: 1
DC Output: 42-58.8V
Maximum DC Output Current: 32A
|Certification||UN38.3, EPA, CARB, FCC, PGMA, CEPA, ICES-002,CSA, EU5,PROHS, REACH, PAHS,EPA,CARB|
|Rated Power||Petrol:1800W rated (Surge 1900W)
LPG:1600W (Peak 1700W)
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
There are no reviews yet.