The Solar Angle Guide gives you a way to maximise solar exposure.
- 90° Angle – Keep sunlight at a 90° angle to concentrate the sun’s rays onto the surface of your solar panel. Thanks to its transparent shell, you can line up the sun’s shadow to the centre of the Solar Angle Guide. This ensures you’re perpendicular to the sun’s strongest rays.
- Built to Last – The UV resistant properties means you’ll be able to increase solar intake and shorten solar charging times for years to come.
How to Use:
1. Clip the guide to the edge of your solar panel.
2. Angle your solar panel so the sun is shining through the transparent shell of the guide.
3. Once the sun is shining through the transparent shell, adjust the angle of your solar panel until the shadow hits the middle of the guide.
4. Aim to get as close to the middle as possible. The closer the angle of sunlight to 90°, the higher solar intake and a shorter solar charging time you’ll get.DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL